-->

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Chi Lam//Kek Lapis//Lompang//Salad//Enjoy the Silence//Weather//Mee Tarik//Curry Dahl


“My heart can’t wait to beat for you, Chi Lam”

Youtube feeds recommended me a China singing program-Sing with Me.  It caught my eyes after discovering Chi Lam.

Truth to be told, I can’t take my eyes off Chi Lam. LOL. It had been 21 years I admired him. It started from the TVB drama- cold blood warm heart (天地男儿).

Regardless how many years I had seen him, his baby face, charming look, handsome, boyish and the list kept going still captured my heart.

That kind of feeling wouldn’t disappear even though grew up.

My heart can’t wait to beat for you, Chi Lam.



"I Miss You"

Photo credit: Jovis Joey's dayre

Missing you, kek lapis. Where' re you?


******

"Lompang"

Exactly like Kuih Selorot, Sarawak (below image) except the shapes
Google Image.  It's shape made me called it as kuih "Qu Lut" (i.e playground slide) during young age. 

******

"International Student's Salad"

Neighbor let me tried this. Persuading me to have this healthy salad at late night. Never realized I could be the salad fan as well after trying. 

I wouldn't say eating salad like eating grass anymore. No cow too. 

******

“Enjoy the Silence”

Between the semester, I was constantly surrounded by lots of students in the university. They were degree students-Chinese, Malay and Indians with youthful looks.

I didn’t feel lonely at all. When it came to the Hari Raya holiday, which was the first time I spend 
Raya holiday in the university, entire university became so quiet.

All the peers “balik kampung”, cleaners in the dorm room off duty, cafeterias and restaurants closed. During this moment, I had learnt to rely on myself.

Preparing my own lunch and dinner with self-invented recipes.  Jogging. Sometimes I satisfied when seeing cats and birds accompanied me. They warmed my heart. 

Empty car parks 
Silent path
Isn't green mangoes?
Ostriches, ostriches, ostriches, do you feel lonely?
Will be deer moved here?

*****

"Weather changed frequently"

Raining cats and dogs soon. 

Having wonderful night sleep during raining season. Rooms cold and I hoped I could lie on the bed forever. 

Hot day on the other hand, I wanted to curse. Room overheat until difficult to sleep or woke up frequently due to high temperature discomfort. 


*******

" Mee Tarik"


It was handmade noodles from China, stir fry with chili oils, mushrooms, and chickens. 

******

"Striving to improve Curry Dahl"

Being infected by neighbor to cook dhal, but it tasted awful-too dry and no aroma 
Another time too watery and spicy. 

I shall asked the recipe from the neighbor. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase