-->

Monday 4 April 2011

Struggled with Technology

I read the personal story at the title of “my parents had long struggled with technology-they just needed the right teacher” of the Reader Digest.

It remembers me that my daddy also faces the same situation…..

One day of a couple years ago, my daddy told me that he wanted to learn to use the family computer since he realized that the computer world is full of magic. He wanted me to help him.

During the ‘computer lesson’, daddy likes to ask questions. Actually I had no idea about his questions. This went on several weeks. I tried to find inventive ways of explaining the basic functions of a computer.

Once in a while I lost my patience but eventually I taught my daddy how to e-mail, download pictures, open files, do word processing and save.

When my first semester at the UMS, my daddy and I was chatting in msn every week. Seeing my daddy’s word in the msn chat window got me through many stressful days.

I grateful to my daddy….

I had doubt my about letting my daddy explores the computer world but it was his determination and motivation….

His determination and motivation was love………….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase