-->

Wednesday 22 February 2012

I'm sick





All of these medicine had been charged to the "yuran pengajian"


I went to University Health Center UUM this morning since I had been cough for few days......

Let me share the conversation between me and the medical doctor UUM:

Doctor: Tay Lee Chin?

Me: Ya

Doctor: What's ur problem?

Me: Coughing for few days

[Doctor later take a wooden short stick and require me open my mouth with the sound of "ah"]

Doctor: Do you have throat pain?

Me: No, I am just having "selesema"

Doctor: you want the "selesema"  medicine that can make you feel sleepy or not?

Me: Definitely not sleepy.

Doctor: That's all. Later go to pharmacy to take your medicine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase