-->

Sunday 11 March 2018

Feasting and gathering together

The first meal I reached home; both my favorites: dry wantan and fried Bee Hoon with canned stewed pork. 

Jiu Jiu’s fried Bee Hoon with canned stewed pork always tastes better.  The tastes cannot be replicated even by the good chefs in the five stars hotels.

Ahhhhh. This is the food that has accompanied in the chapter of my life.
This kid was allowed by his parents to visit us. I swear, I never ever get the kid to pose for a photo.
 Running CNY errands to get more snacks and cookies so that enjoy with the sisters.
 Everyone looks good in the photo. Jiu Jiu was so shy to the camera. 
Afternoon tea time: Kampua noodles and fish ball tang hun soup.

Kampua noodles, less than RM 3 are generally cheaper compare to Peninsular Malaysia foods RM 5-6 per plate. 
Pan Borneo highway workers stopped our car and gave a goodie pack to celebrate CNY 2018.
Besides that, I found Pan Borneo highway offer THREE rest & recreation stations. Ki Siao!!! Ki Siao!!! Ki Siao!!! Ki Siao!!!

Impossible for the big land like Sarawak.
"Isn’t Pan Borneo highway train the drivers and passengers reducing the washrooms trips?"

 Mama’s most addictive CNY snacks-Sarawak Cantonese Gansa. 
  What’s wrong with the sisters? They find themselves hungry again soon after the meals. 
 Hugo is the solely reason I have no change my watsapp profile picture. Sadly, it doesn’t recognize me as well as afraid near to me. 
It’s not in the perfect condition-too shy, sensitive and introvert. What can I do for you, Hugo?
Do we all have the same smile? These pictures warm my heart.

CNY breaks are really great for me. It enables me to spend times with my family, joking and talking with sisters to no end, receiving parents’ ang pow blessings.

I’m so happy. 
 Slaving myself up in the kitchen preparing vegetarian meals for Mama. 
The next day, Mama took over the preparation, cooking and cleaning process after we complain 
 This is my childhood food memories. 
 “Aiya, why don’t you try mee dawai?”

“Mmmmm, this is satisfying and textually rewarding”

The mee dawai is the star here, offering crunchy tastes, rounded off by the tomato sauces. This is the simple dish but done very well. 
CNY 2018 open houses with array of foods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase