-->

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Sabah trip (2010)



my family and I come to Kota Kinabalu to attend my convocation. We reach at KKIA on 10 am.....
We stay at Grand Borneo hotel near the UMS.....This is the family room of the hotel.........I take the photograph with my sister.
I am sitting in the beautiful sofa of the bar in the Grand borneo hotel in the 1st night when check-in the hotel...










































On the 2nd day, I bring my family to the famous shopping mall in Kota Kinabalu, 1 Borneo.....My Mom and my sister says 1 Borneo is quite big and feel high standard and elegant when step in....
On the 3rd day, we go to the Kundasang to see the Mount Kinabalu. It is a prominent mountain on the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia. Mount Kinabalu is the tallest peak in Borneo's Crocker Rangeand is the fourth tallest mountain in the Malay Archipelago after Papua's Puncak Jaya, Puncak Trikora and Puncak Mandala.
I take this picture far away from the car of the travel agency
My family and I take the picture together at the viewpoint of the ways towards the Mount Kinabalu.
We stay1 night  at the Kinabalu Pine Resort to enjoy the cool atmosphere. This is the picture that I take when I wake up at 6.30pm. The water is flowing from the top of the mountain. 
It is very cool.My sister and my Dad are wearing the jacket.....the water in the bathroom is cool and it need to use the warm water to take a bath
After that, we go to the Kinabalu Park. This is the starting point to climb the Mount Kinabalu.We are not planned to climb but we go into the Kinabalu Park to visit the museum that display the history of Mount Kinabalu and also the flora and fauna that can survive in the Mount Kinabalu.
We are brought to the Hot Spring near the Mount Kinabalu. We had been told that soaking in the poring hot spring can soothe tired and arching muscles. My family and I try it and actually can soothe tired after the long walking in the museum.The natural hot spring is perfect to soothe tired and aching muscles  
We also go to the Kipungit Waterfall near the Poring Hot Spring.
We take the photograph in the Kipungit Waterfall. I sat on the flat rocks and appreciate the tranquility of the surroundings. There are some great views of the rainforest below.
On the 5th day, we are headed to the Island Manukan at near the Kota Kinabalu.....The boat fee go to the jetty is RM 14 per person.......we take 15 minutes to reach the island from the jetty.Now we are at the jetty to wait for our turn to go to the Manukan Island

When reach there we use sunblock of the brand of the banana boat to prevent sunburn.
My Mom and uncle are swimming while the rest of us want to try the jet ski......it costs RM 100 for playing half an hour. 
We play the jet ski at the middle of the sea. This is the platform where all those jet ski and banana boat are parking. According to the staffs that train us, he told me that this action can prevent accident. 
It look like dangerous activities but the staffs of the jet ski will look after us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase