-->

Saturday 3 September 2011

My first step into Star Mega Mall Sibu

Star Mega Mall Sibu had started operating its business on 29 July 2011. Before it launched the soft opening, I think not only Siburians were waiting the opening of this Mega Mall but also the other people in other places of Sarawak like me.Star Mega Mall is developed by Daesim Group and its located in Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman Sibu. I found that Star Mega Mall has the big parking spaces and my daddy did not take a long time to find a parking place. 
It has 2 stories in this building. The basement or ground floor have beed rented  to the outlets like electrical goods , shoes and so on. However, most of the shops were not yet for operating its business. I forgot to snap those outlet's photo.The first floor is owned by Daesco's hypermarket and accessed by a long escalator.





It has 18 cashier counter. It also had fast lane for the customers to pay  for  buying items that not more  than  6 








It has special section that selling non-halal products like wine and  liquor.
Besides that, it is also selling Bacon
This is the Bacon...I never see Bacon before this...

This is the special 'gong wan' from Taiwan.




The second floor of the Star Mega Mall is having women's attires...It surprise me that it also  sells  dinner dressor gown. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase