-->

Tuesday 24 January 2012

1st Day CNY- Visit to " Ah Su" (Hokkien) House

In the 1st day of CNY 2012 visit to my uncle's house in Roban,
My "Ah Su" (Hokkien) is inviting us for lunch. 

Steamed Tudung Fish

My Daddy (The light blue collar shirt), My Aunt ( The red color shirt)

My "Ah Su" (Hokkien)

Rosamond (2nd sister), Charlotte (The 5th sister) were busy eating 

Kek Lapis Sarawak

Cookies

Kuih Bangkit

Kuih Ati Parit-I like its bitterness since it consists of many raisins

Kek Lapis


The historical chair in my "Ah Su" house...I use this
chair when I am still in young age

The Panasonic flat screen television

Happy reunion lunch picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase