-->

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Makan angin with 'Ah Su' (Hokkien) in Roban

My 4th sister-Naruto Tay is standing in the back area of Ah Su car..
ISUZU NARUTO 

Naruto Tay is inspecting Ah Su's car

The discard public toilet that can seen from the back door in
Ah Su's house. the further back area of the public toilet has the small path that
lead to the cemetry of Orang Iban

The amusement park that next to the library Roban

My primary school in Roban. I spent my
six year times in here.


The Hall of the primary school

The stage of the hall. Most the awarding ceremony are organized in here.

Canteen 

Kitchen

Notice board

Teachers' hostel

classroom

rest area

Pond


The basement space is the office of the teachers






Kindergarten school Roban 



Sun Mu Kong's pillar-It has the legend that many years ago Roban was facing the serious flood  however when this pillar was put in the front of the temple, the flood is going to stop.

The place that burns hollypaper


The back area of the temple Roban


Ah Su like the big boss of the organization that is sitting and
shaking its leg while waiting for us  "sembahyang"  in the temple







The historical bridge




The left side view that seen from the bridge 

the right side view that seen from the bridge





My daddy was like the CEO inspecting the area, while Ah Su like the
supervisor in the construction that are waiting the
instruction of my Daddy. My aunt look like the secretary of my Daddy.


My secondary school in Roban. I study in here until my form 3....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase