-->

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Samuel Tong

You don't know how long I've waited for this series to come. The answer is 10 years. I truly enjoy the first season of Triumph in the Sky (1)when I'm 15 years old. I'm expected the married life of Sam and Zoe however Zoe passed away in the second season of Triumph in the Sky (2). No more Zoe and Sam scene. *sad* Th death of Zoe cause Sam has the long break for 2 years in England. Samuel Tong aka Francis Ng....I really love his wise performance. His confidence when he display self-satisfied smile after solving the problem, his maturity in making the decisions, he takes responsibility in his action (doesn't blame others when things go wrong, he serves to make the things right). Anyway 10 years later Triumph in the Sky still by my side (十年后,你依然在我身边)!!!

Episode 2
The grief face of Sam
"I could hold you for million to let you feel my love"

 Episode 6

They meet again. But this is Sam VS Summer that alike Zoe. Sam's eyes has tears (remind and missing his Zoe)....*won my heart*

Episode 13

Sam with Lollipop and Tea ( he offer pink colour lollipop and biscuit for him Issac manja-ing with him)

Episode 16

Sweet memories between Sam and Zoe in Triumph in the Skies 2
The Lovely moments between Sam and ZoePromise.....Promise Sam towards Zoe

The many faces of Sam

 Captain Tong with his smart uniform



Love his cute face
Jayden:"Nice to meet you. I heard about you when I was a kid, you're my idol"
Samuel:"Thank you"
The little girl, Zoe

***

Triangle-Samuel like to smell Triangel
Isn't unlucky doll? Ah Bell owns this Triangel and then Vincet died, Zoe owns this triangel and also passed away, Holiday has the Triangel and Donald dies. 

***

Few songs that I super love in this serial




I will be on my way, to save you, when life goes stray, I will on my way to hold you, to kiss your tears away






[Side note: all the photos I grab from Tumblr]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase