-->

Thursday 1 August 2013

The Best Gift of All

Update on **29 July 2013**

Saratok town

I had a chat with my mummy last night over the phone. I express ranting that my monthly expenses spend more than RM 1000. I have a habit of accumulating savings from my monthly income. Therefore, having low living expenses was my monthly goal because the lower it got, the higher my savings.  I would not use my hardly savings for any investment plan. I am immature in managing the investment and I believe the investment plan did not work out well and might lose money.

Money….money certainly does not buy happiness but having enough money gives me the freedom to make choice that can bring satisfaction. It can be either buying my dream DSLR, travelling the world especially Europe countries, escaping the 9 to 5 grind.  

Back to topic, my mother replies me that “Don’t keep on grumbling and ranting!” You should appreciate what you have at this moment. Mummy is right! Appreciate what I have now, I cannot change the past but I can change for the future. I think that I should learn to let afflictions go. In life, afflictions arise from desires whether in the form of tangible and intangible. It brings us many difficulties and many problems. Hence, let it go, let it go. It sounds simple but hard to achieve because we are human.
I also inform mummy I have added my cousin in the Facebook and she likes to ask my boyfriend status and the requirement of boyfriend. Usually, I reply her in rude manner. Mummy advises me that even if we do not feel a positive connection with a person, we must quickly subdue our thoughts and change our views towards this person. Then we can turn bad conditions into good ones. In this life, someone may torment us.
I quote: Mummy is a real Buddhist practitioners. (That’s the point that I really……really realized)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase