-->

Monday 2 September 2013

Passion put on hold



Husband and wife are snugly in bed. The passion is heating up. Then the wife stops him and says:” I don’t feel like it. I just want you to hold me.” 

The next day the husband takes his wife shopping. At a big department store, he tells her to try on three very expensive outfits. She can’t decide. He tells his wife to take all three. Then they go and get matching shoes. Very expensive shoes. 

Next was the jewellery section, for a set of diamond ear rings. The wife is so excited. She says:” okay, I’m ready, let’s go to the cash register.” The husband says:” No, honey, I suddenly don’t feel like paying for it. I just want you to hold this stuff.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase