-->

Sunday 1 September 2013

Tamu Miri Visit

It’s been such a long time since my visit to the Tamu. (In the Saratok contexts). Honestly, I couldn't remember the time I visit the Tamu Saratok. This time, I consider as a 25 years old “tourist” because I never visit Tamu Miri and knew nothing about the environment there. The funny thing is I was very excited and looking forward to visit it too when Tian Ning announced that will visit there. I had passed through Tamu Miri for few times but no chances to have a walk there. Now I have the good reason to go there. It was a spontaneous decision which turned out to be really nice.

Native products can be easily purchased where the locals sell their products. The Tamu is an eye opener for me with all the cheap sales of the remaining vegetables. A very worthwhile visit as Tian Ning and her mother were funny people and their conversation almost makes me burst into laughter. I really like the time we spent together.


Wide variety of fruits
The favorite food of Tian Ning's mother (her excited face when saw the pineapples)

The pineapple sellers is persuading her to buy the pineapples. Tian Ning as the filial daughter just accompany her and remain silent by side
Don't question her judgement in choosing the pineapple! (Full time housewife consider the expert in the Tamu apart from the seller)
Bario rice
Never think take 1 home since I belief they are not fragrant anymore!!!

I'm not sure the name of this fruit





All vegetables are very cheap and big in quantity

my favorite-ladies fingers
First time heard of red banana bought my Tian Ning's mother. It feels like the ordinary yellow banana

***


We direct to the beach of Tanjung Lobang Miri to have our beach dinner. I find out the beach is a popular spot for Mirians. However, the seafood fried rice that I ordered from one of the hawker center was disappointed me!

Lastly, thanks for Tian Ning's goodness in bringing me to Tamu Miri and buy me meal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase