-->

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Hanabishi Bed Cleaner Review

Update on **16 January 2015**

Couples weeks ago, I felt intensive itching with some red spots in my thigh area once I woke up in the early morning.I eventually complained to my mother. 

She suspected it was bed bugs (small insects that were active in the midnight and bite people while they're sleeping) after hearing the bed bugs issues in my cousin's home currently.

She furthered told me Rosamond also faced the similar situation. My mother and Rosamond blamed they had skin allergic problems that caused the red spots. How funny it was!!!! Not only that, mother was spraying mosquitoes repellent every nights when she sometimes wondering the main factor of the red spot were mosquitoes. 

Hence, I did some research from the internet on how to get rid of bed bugs. As a result, we spring cleaned thoroughly the house by using Dettol.(Mama was a hardworking home cleaner and washed the bedsheets every weeks but still hardly killed the bed bugs)

 Itching in my thigh
 Papa responsible in spraying Dettol for the bed
Mickey was vacuuming the underneath bed 

However, those methods were not effective. During the night, mother being bited again. We decided to buy a steam cleaner (one of the method featuring in Youtube video) in Parkson Sibu to destroy the beg bugs.

We failed to find any steam cleaner. So I "kepo" in asking the sales adviser about the bed bugs cleaner in home. Luckily, the sales adviser recommended us the bed cleaner that widely used by other users. According to the sales adviser, it was the hot selling item and even sold out 10 units per month since Hanabishi was the only and one producer of bed cleaner. 

Mother said yes and we grabbed the bed cleaner in.
 It was not only killed bed bugs but dust mites, bacteria and virus
 It's functions were described in the front cover area
 There were 4 main components of the bed cleaner: vibrating pad, sterilizing lamp, allergy filteration, on-off button
 Red color bed cleaner

 Using UV bed cleaner to eradicate the bed bugs in the bedsheet
 Naruto glided slowly the bed cleaner over the pillow
 and the mattress too
 Wow, lots of dust and found the tiny bed bugs too

Mother never bited by the bed bugs anymore once bed cleaner plays the main role in cleaning the bed bugs.She can sleep nicely throughout the night. It's awesome product for my family.


P/s: I'm just sharing my personal experience and please remember what works for me but not works for you :):):)

7 comments:

Jane said...

I was contemplating on getting this on LAZADA since there is a promo going on. Thanks to your review, I just made a purchase. :)

Unknown said...

Dear Jane,

It's glad to hear that my reviews help you. I do appreciate you in reading my blog. Thank you so much.

Charmaine said...

May I know how much price you purchase and is it everynight you use it on you before sleep?

Unknown said...

Hi Charmaine,

I bought RM 155 from Parkson. I don't use it every night honestly. Thank you for reading this review.

Charmaine said...

so after you apply one time then the bed bugs is start stay aways from only your bed area or others area (furniture etc..)as well?

Unknown said...

Charmaine, I'll use it once a week for my bed area and curtains. I don't felt itching and any got any redness on my body after using it.

Unknown said...

Where to buy the replaceable filter?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase