-->

Thursday 29 January 2015

I ❤❤❤ My Family

In the mood to blog my family members, in the future day it is the best memories for me as well. I'm so grateful able to spend time with them either eat lunch or dinner together, new year shopping, play with Naruto and Mickey. 

Now I understand and realize nothing beats the time with family seriously. 

 love Mama's attire. Quite along time never shoot photo with her.
My sweet smile and playful Naruto
Naruto is happy and Papa is equally happy too  
Mickey really look like Papa. There's a saying "a chip off the old block"
W.E.L.F.I.E in Mr Innova \*^__^*/
                                                                 We're the happiest family on the earth 
 Mickey is the cameraman and arrange our shooting location for perfect picture
 Now's Papa turn 
Last picture of this post, Mickey & me

Once again, so thankful with them 

I am not going the forget the thousands of memorable moments with them and the future family events too. They give me lots of strength, love, advise, patience. Without their support and kindness, I'm nothing.

L.O.V.E you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase