-->

Monday 23 February 2015

To the Goat Year: First Day of CNY


Update on **19 January 2015**

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!!
Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!!!

Below was my quick update of the first day of CNY.


Visiting temple (广泽尊王)in Kampung Melayu, Roban. The redness in the temple brought the good luck for us.
Her outfit really matched the red tanglungs 
I was so happy !!!
Rosamond missed the old bridge near the temple. Hence, everyone followed her step in shooting at                                                                               there too.
JoJo
Naruto
Papa grow older and became skinny day by day after diagnosing diabetes few years ago.

Older Papa made me reminded 1 song: 父亲,(原唱:筷子兄弟)-I preferred Leo Ku (古巨基)that performed in the I'm Singer 3 (我是歌手3). Hopefully like this song, the times flied slowly to reduce my aging Papa. 

Part of the lyrics of the song goes like this:

总是向你索取 却不曾說谢谢你
直到长大以后才懂 得你不容易
每次离开总是裝作 轻松的样子
微笑着說回去吧 转身泪湿眼底

多想和从前一样 牽你溫暖手掌

可是你不在我身旁 托清风捎去安康

時光時光慢些吧 不要再讓你变老了

我愿用我一切换你岁月长留
一生要強的爸爸 我能為你做些什麼
微不足道的关心收下吧

谢谢你做的一切 双手撐起我们的家

总是竭尽所有把最好的給我
我是你的骄傲吗 还在為我而担心吗
你牽掛的孩子啊長大了

I was under hot sun.
 Around 10.30am, we went our Uncle's house for visiting. We saw our uncle once a year. Hence, we treasured in learned how their lives now and reminiscing old times too. Also, we loved Uncle's ang pow. 
We went to our aunt's house too. Lack of learning their current lives because her 2 little naughty sons. 
We reunion in Malay restaurant Roban A.G.A.I.N. I should appreciate and grateful all the reunion chances because I never knew who will be missing the the next reunion.
The good moment that should treasure !!!
We treasured to have Malay Sarawak Laksa during CNY 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase