-->

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Day 3 Bali Trip (Part 5)-Jimbaran Beach Seafood Dinner

Our  final destination for day 3 Bali trip was Jimbaran beach. We went there for enjoying our dinner under sunset. JoJo's insisted in having romantic seafood dinner in Jimbaran, at first I was disagreed due to overpriced (call me stingy) but at the end I changed my mind to indulgence dinner at there.

After referring from the several Bali trip bloggers, we planned to go to Lia Cafe. However, Mr Kliman dropped us at Jukung Bali Seafood and told us it was the best place to eat seafood in Jimbaran beach. We had no choice because he had stopped in front of Jukung Bali Seafood and the waitress had welcomed us. 

I was quite shocked when checking the prices in the menu. I can't deny there's wide varieties of seafood compared to Lia Cafe. Therefore we order the Wayan Seafood Package, IDR 950,000 plus tax and services charge 18%, the total we paid was IDR 1121,000.

I'm sure Mr Kliman or his employer obtain a fair share of commissions once he brought customers to there. Really pissed off. 

 A lot of tourists. It's so called tourist traps








Grilled lobsters, grilled prawns, grilled clams with sambal, grilled fishes, fried squids

The overpriced in here includes the seaview, bali dance and Jazz music played by 5 man band. For me, overall the foods were below my expectation. It's so oily although most of foods prepared in grilled types. JoJo even diarrhea in the midnight (luckily she was getting better in the day 4).  


************************************************

We ended our day 3 in doing 1 hour foot massage, IDR 50,000 in Kemberly Spa, which was near to Solaris Hotel. I loves the massage parlous in using sufficient pressures to cure my foot soreness 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase