-->

Sunday 26 July 2015

Parent Day's Dinner at Saratok

Update on **25 July 2015**


Last night, we were attending Parents Day's dinner organized by Saratok Memorial Hills  (砂拉卓幸福陵园)at the SJK (C) Min Syn Saratok (only one primary Chinese school in Saratok)

I'm quite surprise when Mama will bring us for Parent Day's dinner because Father Day and Mother Day was fallen few months ago. Then, Papa explained probably it's the excuse of the organizations in organizing any celebration dinner. Furthermore, Papa's friend was not available to go to the dinner and finally gave such dinner opportunity for Papa and his other friend. It means we shared the table with other 5 people (my family members owned 5 seats out 10 seats).  

I'm so excited and totally expected to attend such dinner with my family members. All years round, I was away from my family members, I always absent any family celebrations and dinners. I was so blessed and grateful for any occasions with my family members.


 The guards were enhancing the safety area of the dinner 
After that, we welcomed by the lion dance. 
 Registration counter. 
 This dinner attracted the crowds from locals, Roban, Sarikei and son on irrespective different races.
I wished to have our family photo but it's very "paiseh" (means embarassed) in shooting ours without concerned other dinner members. Therefore, Mama instructed to include everyone "in" the photo.

I was so disappointed after attending the Parent Day's dinner. I left the dinner half way with my sisters for the following reasons. 

Waited too long for the foods. 

The dinner time stated in the tickets was 6.30 pm but actually the first main course of foods being on the table on 8 pm. I hated their time management. For the next foods, I waited approximately 30 minutes. I'm not sure it's the intention of the organizer or the problems of the kitchen department. No matter any reason, it killed my patience in waiting the "so so" foods. Just imagine we did nothing except waiting the foods. 

Improper seat allocation

We had been assigned to table 63, which was very very far away from the stages. We can't enjoyed any dance performance. It was not clear when I viewed the stage. I only able to listen to the voices, sound and music of the performance. 

Unfair lucky draw practices

This dinner has the lucky draw session. The first biggest prize and second prize for lucky draw were Myvi and Axia cars. However, the lucky draw was only available for those who bought the cemetery from the Saratok Memorial Hills within year 2015. It was not fair for those who totally not have the business deals with Saratok Memorial Hills and attended the dinner as well. It truly hurt the people. 
Once I recalled my memories, I understood we're not necessary to put the table tickets inside the lucky draw box because we were fallen into their "disqualified groups". 

Besides that, their lucky draw also brought dissatisfaction for their old customers too because it entitled for the customers that make the business with them within this year only. I will laugh the winner of the Myvi and Axia car because in the surface he or she seemed like fortunate to get the Myvi and Axia, but after deep consideration, the organization utilized revenues earned from them to buy for them with a "professional" excuse. What a good business strategies in order to win and maintain the customer relationship!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase