-->

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Tea Time at Blackball, Sarikei

Update on **18 July 2015**

When I reached Sibu airport around 1 pm, we rushed to Sarikei since Mickey (5th sister) has an tuition appointment on 2.30 pm. While waiting Mickey for tuition, Naruto brought me to Blackball (i.e the dessert outlets originated from Taiwan) to kill the times.

 Although it started operation few years ago, but I missed the opportunity to visit it. 
 Like other Blackball outlets, it sold it's signature, which was blackball desserts and other options too. 
 Less people in the afternoon. Teenagers preferred to get the free W.I.F.I in here by bringing their laptops, Ipad or smartphones.
 Blackball signature. Nothing to shout about, just like ordinary desserts 
 It's lack of ingredients that made us felt like nothing to eat except black and white sago.
Cherishing the time we had afternoon desserts together by taking photos as my own lovely memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase