-->

Sunday 25 October 2015

For Gao Yuan

I gathered with Gao Yuan in library University Utara Malaysia (UUM) after her doctoral graduation ceremony yesterday.  I knew her 4 years ago while I studied Master degree and met up again when I enrolled Phd studies in previous year. Although we lose contact for few years, but our feeling towards each other didn’t change. Both of us agreed and even labeled each other as old friend.

It’s an exciting times for her and me too. The doctoral graduation ceremony marked the end of her study lives in UUM and Malaysia. 5 Years of reading articles, writing and editing theses, waiting feedbacks from the supervisors anxiously had all led to this happy moment.  Oh man, it’s not an easy job!!! As her friend I happy for her because she had ended her miserable Phd  journey and back to China. At the same time, I was quite sad because it signified we parted each other after this and not even knew there’s a chance to gather with each other. 

 Wish her a better and bright future

I remembered we waited for school bus to Changlun on 4.30pm

I remembered both of us grabbed and reserved the seats for each other

I remembered we did our grocery shopping in Changlun together

I remembered how she advised me on choosing the right types of vegetables in C-Mart

I remembered she always express her unhappiness and sorrow to me

I remembered we walked from Varsity Mall to Tradewins as a form of exercises.

I remembered how both of us go through the “no-food” life during fasting month

I remembered we shared the similar values, perception and attitudes

All above were in my memory. It reflected she had been existed in my life and significantly brought impacts to me.

Gao Yuan, you’ll not be forgotten

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase