-->

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Chicken Tandoori, Sime Darby Student Residential Hall

I went to Sime Darby student residential hall, UUM for having Roti Canai. According to an Indian friend, the roti canai of Sime Darby served as one of the best Roti Canai in UUM. Not only that, Sime Darby Roti Canai was available for the 8am until 10pm. It‘s different with ordinary Roti Canai stall in UUM that solely operated for few hours only especially in the afternoon.

Unfortunately, the Roti Canai was sold out. Hence, I opted for Chicken Tandoori set (RM7). Honestly, it’s my first time in having Chicken Tandoori although I had been heard and seen this food for few times in other mamak stalls and Nasi Kandar restaurants. 


 The owner was come from Pakistan 
 The Chicken Tandoori and Naan were roasted from clay oven 
1. red color Chicken Tandoori came with few slices of cucumbers, onion rings and limes. 
2. Naan
3. Dhal
4. Mint sauce 

To my surprise, the brilliant red color of the Chicken Tandoori was taste very nice. It had strong and fragrant flavor of the marinate.  I even can eat it without naan. Further, I love to dip the Chicken Tandoori in the mint sauce for extra kick.  

In contrast, the naan was very dry, thick, not crispy and no aroma at all. I thought to dip the dhal for the naan for enhancing the taste but the dhal was tasteless. It totally decreased my appetite and even can’t finish it.

I’ll come back for Chicken Tandoori and others Roti Canai but wouldn’t order the Naan again. 

P/S: I'm just sharing my personal opinions and please bear in mind I'm not responsible for any disappointment are occur.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase