-->

Sunday 1 November 2015

Life Reflection

Yesterday I chit chat with my ex-colleague, Miss Wong as usual through wechat during my free times.

Miss Wong: Now most of the food prices in Pelita area, Miri has gone up.

Me: Wahhhh

Miss Wong: Fen Gan Dan becomes RM 6 (It is RM 5 before this). Shanghai economic rice increases 20 cents (the original economic rice with 1 meat and 2 vegetables costs RM 4.20). Same thing goes to drinks also. Besides that, grocery item such as Milo, Maggi noodles, milk powder all raised up. All are due to Goods and Service Tax (GST) effect.

Me: Luckily in the university I don’t face such severe situation.

Miss Wong: I pity those who with family to feed as they are harder hit by the GST.

Sometimes she discusses with me about such current economic issues and I don’t take it so seriously. Perhaps as a university student I don’t have such worry. All the food prices in university cafeteria are monitored and controlled by the student representatives’ council university. They’ll take action once receive the students’ complaints and this benefit me. Further, I spend less for my skincare and Maggi noodles. Health conscious reminds me to control my Maggi noodles consumption. Each set of skincare lasts for 4 months. Actually, I lead a very simple life.  Other reason is I’m single and not even bother about the family expenses.  Single person’s expenses are less compared to family. Therefore, I can enjoy my single life as much as I can.

However, I’ll end my single life once I find my life partner successfully in the future. I’m looking forward to step into another stage of my life in order to have the whole and complete life cycle. Therefore, I’m not pity with the families that feel the pinch of GST. Instead, I feel grateful, thankful and blessful on behalf of them. A man and woman decide to enter into marriage after willing to spend the rest of the life with each other. They’ll promise to take care each other, to go through ups and downs until death. Although they face the family hardship and difficulties e.g GST, husband and wife go hand in hand solve the family problems together. Anything happens, husband and wife ready to be their side. This is the main essence of a marriage. Money can’t buy this genuine husband-wife relationship. Hence, it considers as the most blessful thing in the earth for me. 

Blessful when someone stands by my side for any difficulties,

Blessful when someone shares my happiness and sadness,

Blessful when someone put above my needs, wants and demands above his.

Last but not least, sharing the useful quote from this blog. I like this quote very much. 

"Real life is not perfect. For example, the relationship between unmarried and married couples, parenting days definitely not like perfect wedding. We live every day and minutes and life is full of large and small scars. These large and small scars could form into a unique piece of artwork. This unique piece of artwork depend on how you paint it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase