-->

Friday 20 November 2015

Discover Hong Kong Day 1 (Part 1)

Update on **6 November 2015**

We met at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) 2 at 3pm and stayed at Tune Hotel at KLIA 2 since we needed to catch a next day early morning flight to Hong Kong. 

I'm so excited and looked forward to met Naruto. I'm not seeing her for few months. Seriously, missing Naruto, other sibling and parents beyond words. 

Therefore, every moments with Naruto must be recorded through pictures.   

Having afternoon tea in Austin Chase Coffee, KLIA 2. I like the perfect combination of Turkey ham with the bread. The saltiness of Turkey ham very matched with the crunchy bread. 
After that, I played the role as airport tour guide. I knew that she aww-ing silently in her heart when seeing the planes left from the ground and started flying. Yes, she loves to see planes, airport buildings and never missed any chances to see them. 

Update on ** 7 November 2015**

The day that I had been waiting finally came. Travel to Hong Kong was my objective few years ago. Watching Hong Kong drama from my little age until grown up now really wished one day I could at there.  It became a reality and not a dream anymore for me.  

Hong Kong, I'm ready to explore you.

Always took photo in front of international departure. Previous time with JoJo but this time with Naruto. 
This picture mentioned Naruto reflected her coolness very well. Agree or Disagree?
Naruto taught me how to take the good photos. According to Naruto, a good photo allowed the powerful emotions like above photo. Did you agree?
Our photography lesson took place at Mollydooker's coffee shop.  I pretended to look at the small notes pasted in the walls while Naruto paid attention in taking my photo. 
Same thing went to this photo. Naruto suggested me to write the small notes in order to enhance the emotion element of this photo. Did I?
Now was her turn and I played the role as photographer. 
However, I was not like her photography style. I took whatever I want because I was not trained properly. 
I proudly told her this picture looked nice because I was the photograph. She said " cehhhhh"
We purposely sat at the back of the departure gate in order to see our plane. Every time and everywhere, she always insisted to take the good and quality photos through camera. 
This view looked wonderful 
Before the flight took off, the England lady next to us was very kind to help us take photo 
4 hours flight so we needed to replenished our energy. 
Asian fried rice & a cup of Teh Tarik. The Asian fried rice was very delicious. The richness of flavor of satay chicken and Belacan enhanced my appetite.

Honestly, the air-stewardess not served us Teh Tarik like stated in our boarding pass until I informed her. Therefore, kindly remember your foods order to remind the air-stewardess in case such unpleasant experience. 
Nasi tomato and ayam percik. I like the softness of the shredded cabbage and tenderness of the ayam percik. The cabbage and ayam percik went well with nasi tomato. 
12.40pm, we arrived Hong Kong international airport
Next, we took the shuttle bus to the arrival hall of Hong Kong airport. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase