-->

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Thank you for everything, my dearest Tok Nan


11 Day of 2017- a sad day for me as a Sarawakian that are in outside at the current moment.

Facebook news feed flood the death of Sarawak beloved Chief Minister, Tan Sri Adenan Satem a.k.a Tok Nan.

To me, he is the one that fight for Sarawakians’ rights. Other people choose to neglect or put aside.

He is the one that make sure all the races live in peace and harmony. We are equal whereby 1 Malaysia is not served as the slogan. It turns to be the reality. It makes me proud to say I’m a Sarawakian.

He abolishes all the tolls charges in Sarawak. He is committed to make Sarawak a better home for all.

He fights against the corruptions through implementing integrity policy and transparency of administration in order to boost the economics of Sarawak.

He makes English as the official language in Sarawak when he realizes the graduates nowadays are unemployed due to the poor command of English.

He decides to recognize the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) and UEC holder are entitled to join the civil service. He promises this decision would not change regardless the objection from others.

He has the strong determination in developing Sarawak although his health and age is declining. He said “I needs another five years to realm Sarawak before he retires”

Thank you Tok Nan as a great leader for doing everything especially arising fighting spirit of Sarawakians that sleep for very long times.

You always loved by all where Instagram fulls with Sarawakians’ condolences. I’m in tears when browsing each condolence.

I even like all the condolences related Instagram feeds as one way to support Sarawakians. You deserve my respect, Tok Nan.


You’ll be missed and remembered. Always. Forever. Rest in peace, my true hero, my good leader, my role model, my spiritual leader

Your fighting spirit always be with us!

“Mom, why do the best people die so soon?”  “When you’re in a garden, which flowers do you pick first?” “The most beautiful ones”

#adenansatem #toknan #chiefministersarawak #greatlossforSarawak 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase