-->

Thursday 23 February 2017

Let’s Glimpse other Breathtaking Views of Hong Kong

I watched Romance of 7 Days (7 日罗曼史)TVB in recent days. I suddenly found that there few nice views in the drama and searched them on Google. They were Nam Shang Wai (南上围)-Nam Shang Wai ferry and scenic line tree path. 

Nam Shang Wai actually had been appeared in olden day’s drama. But this time I fall in love deeply. Perhaps gorgeous female character, 黄翠如  and handsome male character,安信源.  I then searched again for the videos about Nam Shang Wai. After that, there were recommended videos in the Youtube newsfeed. 

All were Hong Kong’s breathtaking views using aerial photography by 随我行FollowMe (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmvPuu8uIob3vEsy-1rU3rw). I didn’t know how to describe my feeling after watching. All the views were amazing. Tourists seldom visit those places because I believed it never showed in the Hong Kong tour itineraries.  

Furthermore, the background music pretty great. Without those video, I wouldn’t realized there were so much to explore in Hong Kong. It made me forgot it’s a place which crowded, unfriendly and high scrapper buildings. And I hope someday I able to explore them with someone.

Here’s the several videos. If you’re free, took a look.

★ 1st favorite
★-2nd favorite

#1- Poi Toi Island 

#2-Cape D'Aguilar 

#3-Tai Tam Reservoirs 


#4-Lamma Island 


#5-Yi O 


#6-High West's sunset 


#7-Miu Ko Tai 


#8- Ha Pak Nai's sunset 


#9- Yam O Wan's sunset★


#10-Woo Yeung Shan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase