-->

Friday 7 April 2017

Turning a Tourist at Changi Airport, Singapore

Update on **30 March 2017**

I fell in love with Changi airport, Singapore the moment I first visited Singapore on 2011. I loved Changi airport's wide varieties of food stalls, shopping outlets and convenient sky trains that connected the terminals. 

It's unbelievable Changi airport became my favorite airport. I can't remembered how many times I thought about Changi airport. So the other day, I glad to get the chance to explore Changi airport again thoroughly. 

That's what I had explored:

At terminal 1. Seeing the Singapore through the miniatures of Sentosa Island, Merlion Singapore, Singapore flyers and Gardens by the Bay. 

Without leaving Changi airport, visitors owned the foundations about Singapore attractions. A very good strategy in promoting Singapore.

Kinetic rains. Few seconds ago, it had this type of shape. 
After few seconds, it changed to other shapes. I kept on awwwwww in my heart. 
Lunch (8.2 SGD). But I preferred the taste of Malaysia's KFC
At terminal 3. This pair of art sculptures attracted me the most. 

The information board revealed the art from left symbolized life and growth. On the other hand, the art in the right signified Singapore as the garden city that continuously flourish. 

Singapore food streets at departure hall. But I unable to enter. 


In fact, not much I could explored in terminal 3. Then, I adjourned to terminal 2.

Swensens was available in terminal 2. 
While strolling further, the aroma of Paris Baguette Cafe instantly recharged my soul 
Surprisingly found this food establishment,1983 had long queues. The prices were reasonable
To my delight, it offered chwee kueh (2 SGD)- part of my childhood foods. However, it upset me as the topping (i.e chai poh) lacked of fragrance and sweetness. 
These musics quite therapeutic.  The musics still lingered around my ears even after I left the outlet. 
A post shared by Tay Lee Chin (@tayleechin) on

Both of them hugged each other happily.  As someone said "airport was the happiest place on the earth"

I wouldn't do such hugging actions which considered as public affections in the public place like airport. I was the shy person. 

But I firmly believed my parents stared at the arrival gates while waiting anxiously for my arrivals. It was the journey back to the homes. The homes, parents and siblings welcomed me. 

Besides happiest place, airport was the saddest place on the earth. I saw others bid farewell with the loves ones (i.e parents & siblings). 

They needed to hold their tears of sadness and making the final glances with each other. The heart ached again when saying goodbye. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Last but not least, I didn't explored all the attractions in Changi airport as these attractions were located in the departure halls. 

I wanted to explore again if I able to transit in Changi airport in one day. Singapore city tour arranged by Changi airport could be a good idea to spend the transit times. 

Moreover, I liked terminal 2 compared with terminal 1 & 3. It was more spacious, bright , offered local foods and satisfactory charging stations. 

That's all. Xoxo...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase