-->

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Conversations with Rosamond

Update on **30 March 2017-3 April 2017**

(Short getaway to Singapore and Johor Bharu)

#1


(At lobby of the hotel)

Me: Wahhhh, this hotel looks very grand! You're lucky got chances to stay at such good hotel. 
Rosamond: Company trip mahhh...
Me: Check-in first
Rosamond: Yes. I should pay cash or using credit card for deposit?
Me: Up to you
Rosamond: Paying cash is better since it will release my credit card after several weeks.
Me: Ok
Rosamond: I only left SGD 2. Aiyoooooo, Oh my god! How to survive for the rest of the days?

#2


(hotel's live music)

Me: This song so nice.
Rosamond: I don't understand English songs. No feeling for them though. 
Me: Give me few minutes to enjoy.
Rosamond: Why they don't want to sing for rock songs?

Realizing my sister is the traditional Chinese girl. And also rock girl. She really has the different music tastes. 

#3

Me: Am I looked great for this bathrobe?
Rosamond: Your shoulder make it great. But this type of shoulder shows woman need to feed her family. You'll become family's sole breadwinner. 
Me: I don't want lah. I'm naturally born lahhhh.

#4


Me: Nice racing cars.
Rosamond: It's Lamborghini. 
Me: Never heard of that
Rosamond: Apuuu, you don't know meh?
Me: Cehhh
Rosamond: Even I know, I can't afford too. Not only me, I believe most of the ordinary people are like me. 

#5


 Me: I want to go to this Lush outlet
 Rosamond: What's it?
 Me: You don't know this brand meh? (Hahaha, 终于有她不知道的牌子了)
 Rosamond: Don't know. 
 Me: It's famous for fresh masks and bath bombs. 

#6


Rosamond: Here's Loccitane. Let's check the prices of the body lotions that we use in the hotel.
Me: Yaaa.

(My sister suddenly turns to a price sensor) 

#7


Rosamond: eat more and more. Hard to find these foods-Alaska crab, Boston lobster, & fresh salmons 
Me: Not really. Eating too full not good for the stomach.


#8

Lift stranger A: How many floor this hotel has?
Lift stranger B: 1, 2, 3.....so many floors.
Rosamond and I looked at each other and we found that we're in the highest floor, which is 21 floor. 

#9

Rosamond: Are we entitled for the Meritus club members' benefits?
Hotel staff: No, you just simply upgrade into Meritus floor and no such benefits. Do you want a drink?
Rosamond: Thank you. 

(Meanwhile, I'm so embarrassed) 

#10


Rosamond: How to brew the coffee?
Me: Read the instructions. 
Rosamond: Ok. The coffee comes out already (after trying for few times). Yeahhhhh. 

Both of us like the young kids play the new toy. 

#11


Rosamond: Don't sad, we've 2 cup cakes, pineapple tarts and self brew coffees for our afternoon tea times. 
Me: At least provide a sense of comfort. 

#12


Rosamond: What drinks that you've?
Waitress: We've tea, coffee, wines
Rosamond: You need it?
Me: I'm enough

Welcome drinks and warm waters seems not enough for her. Apparently, she is the water buffalo

#13

In memory our footprints in the Abercrombie & Fitch. 

(at Orchard road)

Rosamond: I want to enter Abercrombie & Fitch
Me: UK brand?
Rosamond: No, US brand. Taiwan bloggers feature it.
Me: The outlet so dark. 
Rosamond:Ya, how they could the clothes clearly?
Me: Hahahahah. I can't afford.
Rosamond: Same

#14


Rosamond: Mama bring us here (Ngee An City) few years ago during night times
Me: I remember. Taking photo in action

#15


(At her rented room)

Rosamond: Ah Jing, can't buy shoes during Qing Ming festival. But you had bought it from Forever 21.
Me: Eiiiiii, talking nonsense. 

#rosamondsays #thingsrosamondsays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase