-->

Thursday 5 July 2012

Bla Bla Bla


Every night after I’m working, my housemate, the secondary teacher will chit chat with me. Working life? Of course she will ask LOL. Sometimes I will told her the daily happenings to her as well. Like while I was waiting for bus, I found a Indian male Penang was accusing the Rapid Penang bus driver rudely. Bla bla bla. He was not only pointed his finger towards the bus driver while accusing him in the front door of the bus but also in the small window of the driver seat. This drives the onlooker stare at him as well. This include me.

I told her and she made the conclusion like that:

“Ken Leng Nga Dei” (印度底)

Their butt like the chicken brand’s chicken when they show their arrogant (屁股翘翘像是母鸡)

After I heard I almost burst into laughter. She said this is the common adjective towards them. At least I obtained short-term happiness from her when we chatting. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase