-->

Sunday 1 July 2012

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!


The company that I worked for

 
Hi, you must wonder where I’m going after my one week virtual disappearance. (Not going to post anything in the blog). Excuse me, I’m started to work. Y.A.Y, I’m being the employed category. 

It’s very easy to get this job. Last Saturday, I just called the person-in charge that I wish to apply for the clerk position. The person-in charge just requires me to come for interview in the Monday afternoon around 3 or 4pm. The person-in charge was not going to interview me because she was late for coming. Apparently, a man was replacing her to interview me. After 5 minutes later, the man agreed to hire me. Frankly speaking, I did not have the sense of happiness when he agreed to hire me. I cannot understand why I had feeling like that? I had applied wide variety of HR executive and assistant but there is no response. I consider this job (forget to tell you, it’s a clerk position) as a starting point for me to gain the working experience in the office field.

Currently, I’m in appalling predicament whereby all the problems emerged from the abyss. Is this one of Buddha’s challenges to me as a noble Buddhist to test whether I am capable to loop over obstacles from my archetypal life? Chanting the Buddha text helps spiritually but I still doubt that am I strong to face the uncertainty future in my life now. Facing the circumstances ahead of me has definitely made me weaker both physically and mentally. I admit that I could not face my own weakness and not courage to utter my current job to my old friends. I have to show to friend around me that I am strong and capable to find a better job which is suit my academic qualification. 

My family members still support and encourage me from times to times. They seemed care and concern about my job, my feeling and my thought. Every time they phoned me, inevitably I will voice out my thought and they just listened to my ranting and worries all the time. I should convince myself to be strong even though it is an endless difficulty ahead of me. Perhaps it is the time I learn to grow up independently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase