-->

Friday 29 June 2012

Strolling around the Komtar


 Checking blood pressure and BMI counter

It's my turn


Counseling counter. Since she ask me the purpose of taking her photo and I just said as a memory. Hence, I choose to unrevealed your face

Free toothpaste


Accidentally found that there is a free checking towards the blood pressure, heights, teeth in the Komtar area which is near to the Popular Bookstore.

Without hesitation, I shift to the checking counter and fill in the various forms.


When I taking the photo, the nurse was teasing me and said: “still want to snap photo”. I just smiled.


After checking my heights, weights, blood pressure, my BMI is normal.


And got free toothpaste after checking my teeth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase