-->

Wednesday 13 June 2012

7 Days


**Updates** on 31 May 2012

 9.30am

This is the final time that I’m going to meet my theses supervisor, Dr Norazuwa Mat in order to get her signature for the pink form. Pink form is a sheet of pink paper that certified that the project had acceptable in the form and content. *happy+excited* I had been waiting for 3 months just to get this pink form. 

pink form

before getting the pink form, the marking paper of the examiner must be showed as the evidence to get the pink form

Dr Norazuwa: Congratulation

Me: Thank you

Dr Norazuwa: What’s your planning after that?

Me: Find a job

Dr Norazuwa: Haven’t found?

Me: Apply variety of jobs but still expect to hear the good news from the employer.

Dr Norazuwa: Really?

Me: effect of no working experience

Dr Norazuwa: Don’t worry, just pursuing your PHD.
(really happy when she encourages me to pursue PHD, at least I’m qualified in her eyes to pursue PHD.)

 her office, I fail to manage to take the photo with her



4.45pm

Take the shuttle bus provided by UUM from Bukit Kachi to Changloon to make the hardcover for my theses. At first, I wished to go Tunas Seroja that is responsible for making the hardcover which cost me RM 25 per hardcover. However, I canceled my plan my choosing the Unibind to make my hardcover because the Chinese owner is running the business. Actually I belief Chinese’s efficiency however my beliefs approved wrong when he cannot give my theses hardcover for me as he had promised me. I am sure you will know this incident if you had read my previous posting (A day out with Yang Bo).

FCK HIS ASSHOLE WHO PROMISE THE EARTH TO ME
HE HAD NO MUTHERFUCKING HEART FOR DOING THIS TO ME
I HOPE THE BAD LUCK WILL FOLLOW HIM FOREVER
HIS BUSINESS WILL DROP FROM UP TO DOWN
HE BECOMES THE POOR GUY

**Update** on 6 Jun 2012

5 days later, approximately 10am, I went to the Unishoppe to take my theses.15 minutes before the 10am, he sms to me and said my theses is on the way to the UUM. I’m still angry with him and refuse to reply message for him. Not only the employer’s (Ipoh guy) attitude disappointed me, the behavior of his employees also makes me in angry. I had been waiting for the receipt payment for 20 minutes. Is there any big difficult in producing a receipt payment? 

slow as nail malay woman

There is also a Chinese middle-aged man was waiting for his theses. I can smell the air of arrogant around him. He stared at me instead of looked at me. Ohhhhhhh, he was the DBA graduate. It really cannot compare my theses with his theses. The thickness and contents of his theses approved his capabilities and intelligence.

 DBA Graduate

After that, I went off and headed to the OYA office. I’m relief when the officers OYA, Rodzi sign my acceptance theses letter. It means I’m successfully passed my theses to the OYA office. A thesis is also one of the fulfillments in order to get the master degree of Master of Human Resource Management. 




Side story: I found the Rodzi is in the good mood that day because she was smiled all the times that day. She even helped me checked the expected date that the result will come out. Her 1Malaysia spirit drives her to give me her phone number and promise she will help me to ask the other department when I met the difficulties in convocation (incoming October 2012).  She further said that I can meet her when she visits Sarawak next time. I’m the Sarawakian hence I deserved the better treatment from her compared to local people. Previous time when I come to get my pink form from her, she was showing her sulky face to me. She informed me that she wanted 2 binded copies theses, 1 binding copy theses/ loose copies these, 1 CD. I just scratched my head and failed to understand the differentiation between binded and binding/loose copies. She mocking and taunting about my poor level of English after she found me unable to get the means of binded and binding copies.

Rodzi: “Bahasa Melayu kamu tak pandai, English juga tak faham, saya pun tak tahu macam mana”

Me : silent

Rodzi: Have a look at these theses that had been done completely. I want this!

Me: binded=hardcover, binding=ring binding

*The person that has the lower level English is you, even the supervisor also cannot get the meaning of loose copy. 

 She is checking the Takwim about the scheduled date of result release

 
Last but not least, I attached my happy face with the theses





 I'm wearing the same clothes as yesterday, but who knows since I'm going to the office and the varsity mall


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase