-->

Thursday 28 June 2012

Exploring BJ Penang

 Exploring BJ (Bukit Jambul) by using RP 302. It costs me RM 1.40 to come here from Jalan Bukit Gambir (my residential area). I found that a lot of RP bus will pass-by and it brings the convenience to the frequently bus passengers. I also need to transit the RP bus (307, 401E) to Queensbay Mall from here because there is no direct bus from Jalan Bukit Gambir (RP 302) to Queensbay Mall. Only 302 come across Jalan Bukit Gambir

 Various shophouses especially Hair Saloon

 Shophouses again

  Kompleks Bukit Jambul

 This apartment namely BJ Court which is very very near to Kompleks Bukit Jambul

   Mydin is located in the lower ground of the Kompleks Bukit Jambul

 Interesting name of this Kopitiam

It should not mean Chou Yang because it still not operate its business although 10am. There is no sign of customers in there.

Do you ask me will I move to BJ court? My answer will be definitely “No” because there is a lot of foreigner labors like Indonesia and so on (dark skin color people) in there. A Malay girl which is the Penangites told me that their hostels provided by the employer are quite near to Bukit Jambul. That’s why many Indonesians could be found at there. It is dangerous if go to Bukit Jambul during the night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase