-->

Friday 8 June 2012

Leaving

My hostel that I stayed for 1 year

Time flies pretty fast. It is the time that I should leave Bukit Kachi, Sintok. I am leaving my beloved university life in hopes of achieving great future. Countless sadness has to be made however I understand that every cloud has a silver lining.


(In my heart, I still couldn’t believe my student life has come to an end. I felt like I was in semester 1 of Master of Human Resource Management. I had to complete all the assignments given by the 5 subjects’ lecturers every week. Every assignment’s due date was clearly pasted on my room’s wall. I wish I had time machine to pause the time so that the time will eternally stop when I was in Semester 1. Now I just sit back and no assignment to rush for, weird right?)


I am grateful for my great parents that sponsored me the monthly room rental and living fees in Penang. Such tough period will end once I employed. They sacrificed their money by fulfilling my need. Trust me…I couldn’t hope any better. My parents are perfect in the world


I have nothing to leave behind already. I packed everything I owned and stuff them in my luggage. Most of the luggage had been in the new rental room. I had my gatherings with my friends. This will be my vivid memories.


No doubt I will miss everything here


May Buddha bless me to be the employed person


I belief:

“There can be miracle when you believe, though hope is frail, its hard to deal, who knows what miracle you can achieve, when you believe somehow you will, you will when you believe........


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase