-->

Friday 8 June 2012

A day out with Yang Bo

**Update** on 5 Jun 2012

My Tuesday started off with an breakfast of Roti Telur and Milo Panas, typical Malaysia breakfast just adequate to give a boost of energy to start my day. 

 Take a photo 1st before eating!

 She prefer drinking hot milo and hot water together. Hahaha

 I look like innocent child that is drinking hot milo



 She guide you how to eat Roti telur

The main objective of me to go out today with Yang Bo is take my hardcover theses which I order from the bookstore in the campus. The owner of the bookstore told me that the hardcover maybe will be done on 11 am. There is lack of school bus at that moment due to the exam period of the degree students.  Hence, I decided go early and wait at library. Yang Bo is preparing for her IELTS examination in library which will be held on 9 Jun 2012. 

I admit that I’m the indolent person to go to library, this is my first time in this semester to step my foot into library. And this will be my final time to appear in the library UUM



I like my smile in this photo

using her Xperia Neo V to snap the photo

 Adjusting the camera and angles
  
 Cramp English vocabulary into her brain

 Surfing the internet to kill the time

 Break time is coming

 Book-shelves background




 
The library is renovated in the previous semester, today I am going to veil the mask of the newly renovated library





 
Around 11.20am, I received the call from the bookstore owner. He told me that my theses cover could not be done by today because the hectic schedule that he faced today. I only allowed taking my theses on tomorrow (6 Jun 2012). I really very angry and depression, waiting for his call but ended up with disappointment.   Isn’t the laziness drive him to operate business like that? He is the Chinese guy from Ipoh. Chinese people are framed for efficiency and high productivity. His business ethics, values and concerns really raise my eyebrows@@@@. How come he can ask me to take my theses in tomorrow without a sound of apologize? *I swear this is my last time to order hardcover from you*

Approximately 1.00pm we headed to Somalia Café in Varsity Mall to indulge ourself in Spaghetti and the Somalia rice (rich with milk flavor). Yang Bo persuade me to visit the Somalia Café because the Somalia owner is continuously seeking the reason that I absent to go there when he found that only Yang Bo to go there. [That time I go back to my hometown]

 
Somalia guy: you had come back from your hometown?

Me: Last week. Today I am going to see you

Somalia guy: Thank you (happiness is written all over his face). Eat more!
(Human is implanted with kindness and morality)

When I pass-by the Canselori, the water fountain is strongly attracted me. This is the time to take more photos.

 The hot weather is almost meting me!just look my face

 Where are you looking at??? Nigeria PHD


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase