-->

Monday 18 June 2012

Message from the Hell


I just received a message from the hell by the secondary teacher housemate stating that the garment rack in the balcony of the rental house is belongs to that photographer. The apartment owner did not provide the garment rack. Am I needed to appreciate her generosity in informing me about this? Or I need to angry with her because she did not mention when the first time I came to observe the room. She just smiled and pretended to be the good people.

JoJo, my 3rd sister advised me better bought a new garment rack for myself since it’s not ethical when sharing the garment rack with others. I think it’s one of the way to avoid quarrel. I’m really unfamiliar with the geographic situation of the Penang and did not where can buy such garment rack. I’m just headed to the Komtar and further walked and discovered Pacific Marketplace. In Sabah CP (Center Point) had Pacific Ngiukee while in Penang is Pacific Marketplace. Doesn’t mean both of them are the same?

I found the garment rack with double and single. I chose single garment rack because I only had few of clothes. It’s RM 18.99. 

 Easy to install without using any tools

 The guideline map

 Use 15 minutes to complete the single garment rack

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase