-->

Tuesday 5 June 2012

I encountered braggart

The photos that I grab from the google image



Approximately 0745, my roommate was entering the room

Her: Hi, how are you?

Me: *silent* lazy to answer her.
[Yesterday night I was not sleep well due to the coughing often in the whole night. My cold’s better, but I can’t seem to shake off my cough]

Her: Lee, you guess how many carry marks that I get in IHRM (International Human Resource Management)?
[She like to call me “Lee” although my full name is Tay Lee Chin. Her friend and coursemates will also call me as “Lee”]

Me: 50/60

Her: God bless me, I get 46/60. Hopefully Dr Khulida Khirana Yahya gives the marks that I really satisfied.

Me: Yala

She had been not coming to the room almost 1 more weeks because she chooses to stay with her friend’s room. So irritated and anger that the 1st sentences that she express from her lips is about her carry marks of IHRM. 

Kanasai!!! Double Kanasai!!! 

You don’t have declares the issue of your marks and the subjects that you take this semester OVER and OVER and OVER again. I’m not a dumb toddler and have brains and understand that you will get the 3.8, 3.9 and even 4.0 when all your 3 subjects plus with 1 paper are pass with distinction in this semester. I will not jealous you because I know you’re not such excellent and outstanding in the study. 

You just have the good luck and have the close relationship with the lecturer. Well, this is the examples of human that keeps on farting through their mouth. They just can’t shut their blather mouth by and continue to fart rubbish using their mouth! 

Stuff your mouth with shit when starting express the marks you get next time!!!! *sigh* Even Barack Obama doesn’t go around the whole world bragging and pronouncing that he’s the president of United States for millions of times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase