-->

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Connection made with Ana


 The toy of the MarryBrown kiddy meal set (Having our lunch at there but I forgot to snap the photo)



Ana: “Esok saya nak ke UUM, kita jumpa ye. Lama dah tak jumpa”

Me: Boleh.

Ana: Nanti saya sampai hostel, saya call kamu.

Me: okok

Yes, that was my Master of Human Resource Management coursemate sms-ed to me before I falling asleep. I had to sacrifice my precious time for afternoon beauty sleep when she came to fetch me on 1.30pm by using Mercedez Benz. Wahhhhh, maybe this is once in my lifetime that is able to sit in such high class car. The Mercedez Benz car has the comfy seat with ample space. I really hope the journey from Bukit Kachi to UUM will not come to an end. We were chatting the topic of our theses supervisor, complaints about the heavy assignment load that we face together in the previous semester, the classmates that both of us known blahblahblah…..However I was shock and dumbfounded when:

Ana said that she was pregnant

Why I will shock like when heard such news? This was the regular phenomena for the married woman. My brain is visualizing “man and woman stripped naked to have sex”, “the image of a guy penetrating his reproductive system into woman’s mouth” (please forgive my human hardcore which is generally repulsive my moral and religion)

*I simply could not imagine how a blind date couple have sex with each other (no deep love elements is existed between both of them)
* She and her husband get acquainted with each other for 3 months, after 3 months they engage, after engagement for 3 months they are married.

For your information, she was getting married on 6 March 2012. Her husband worked as the deputy dean of Department of Student Affairs in UNIMAP, Perlis. She further told me that she cannot wear the pants or Jeans because her burgeoning belly is quite obvious. Besides that, most of the smell of food made her wants to vomit. She remembered vividly that last week she had vomited for 7 times for 1 day. She asked: “What are the solutions for the vomits when pregnant? I really could not answer her questions and cannot help her. What I can do is pray to the God and hope you will get well everything soon.

From the conversation of both of us, I can conclude that we have different topic of chatting in the future. Her chatting must be around the husband, mother-in-law and father in-law. I’m worry and concern about my future career and also Mr.Right.

Last but not least, I disagree with getting married like her on 26 years old. That’s not the ideal age because after complete study I need to find a job and working for few years. If I’m like her, my mum will seriously going to execute and kill me. *I can imagine my mum taking the gun to shoot me* LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase