-->

Saturday 16 June 2012

New Life, New Environment, New Hope

I had been moved to Penang and rent a room in Taman Jade View, Jalan Bukit Gambir which is near to USM. Taman Jade View is a apartment, and this is my first time in my life that was going to stay in the apartment. I was stay in the double storey terrace house from my younger age. Hence, the move from the house to apartment was an difficult adjustment for me. The new home has fewer square feet, a smaller pantry, smaller cabinets and fewer closets.  

Let the photos below talking my current home.


Taman Jade View (Apartment)
Small living toom
The tables of the Master room's owner

The 1st room belongs to the Kwang Hua Ri Pao's photographer
The closed room is the Master room owner which she works as secondary teacher
My messy room
Mickey mouse beedsheet
Table fan RM 69.90 bought from Jusco Queensbay Mall
Big boxes of table fan make me tired carrying from Queensbay Mall to Komtar. Also drew stares and whispers from onlookers. I hate them all


The kitchen
This gas stove doesn't belong to me, hence I will not use
Not my table, it's Master room's owner
I have no idea how to hang my washed clothes in these place


Woaaaaaaaaaaaaa, can be like that????
The tools that used to hang the clothes. Couldn't believe!
I wish to swim at there but only children appear at the swimming pool. The Master room owner told me it's quite embarrassing to swim at there because residents at the upper level like to look at he swimming pool


Playground


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase