-->

Wednesday 27 June 2012

I own a broadband

 He is doing the payment receipt

 CELCOM white broadband

IC and student card


The rental room did not provide internet cause me had to buy a broadband to surf the internet for checking mail, applying job, and other unknown reasons. I chose for Celcom broadband (I’m the supporter of the Celcom, even my phone number was using Celcom number)

The Celcom promoter advice me to take the student package for the Celcom broadband (5 GB, 1.72Mbps) which costs RM 60 per month. (Actually I’m not told him that I was the student but from my hair cut and the cloth that I wear he identified me as the student). I’m really proud because it means I’m look younger. *happy*

After consulting him about the current internet line condition in my residential area, I had paid for RM 150 for the Celcom broadband modem and it had 7 days testing period. He further explained to me that if the internet speed in the broadband suddenly turned slow and other problems to that modem, I can opt for terminating the celcom broadband modem in the Celcom Center Penang. Sunway Tunas is the nearest Celcom Center Penang which was located in my residential area.

Last but not least, I got his phone number in case any problems happen towards my broadband. 

Acik (the Celcom promoter), thank you…….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase