-->

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Opening an Maybank Account


The company will pay the salary to the employees through the Maybank account. Thus I have to open a Maybank Account. Luckily the komtar area had a Maybank branch. I decided to settle the Maybank account in the 9.30am but the staff informed me that the computer system in the Komtar branch was break down. I am really MAD and FRUSTRATED after heard such bad news. She advised me to go other Maybank branches in Penang like Jelutong, Times Square and so on if there was urgent matters that needed to solve.

I had no choice and thus need to use my lunch time to patronage the Maybank. I prayed that the opening account process will run smoothly. My prayer answered and I successfully had a Maybank account. The Maybank staff was using 20 minutes to help me opening an account.  

 Komtar Maybank Branch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase