-->

Friday 22 February 2013

Chinese New Year Day 1

On 10 February 2013, I managed to open my eyes on 7am. Around 9.30, we drove to Roban to visit my uncle. The most happy moment was receiving “ang pows” from my Tay Pa Pa. First year working, I should give him n Mama “ang pow”, but I didn’t. Rosamond (unbrushed her teeth and still wearing pajamas in the first day of CNY) said, if no ang pow, buying a new shirt for Tay Pa Pa was the prime option. Good suggestion, Rosamond…

Speaking of CNY, I have to be honest that my anticipation towards this festive season decrease gradually, unwittingly. Is it due to the fact that I’m biologically aging, indirectly jeopardizing my enthusiasm and exhilaration that I owned a long time ago?


With JoJo
With her agin!
Rosamond and me
Papa
Mickey
We were in the same post, YEA!

JoJo's signature smiling
Naruto was very handsome when wearing this kind of formal shirt
What you want to say? *In the Mr Innova heading towards Roban*
really like your smile, Rosamond

The professional driver in Tay's family belongs to Naruto. Wakakaka
 
In the house of my eldest auntie located in Sungai Anak, Roban








Ah Fang and JoJo

The father in law of my eldest auntie and her little younger son (Jia Wei)
Oh friend, why you are so shy?
 
started to show his eyes
The eldest daughter (Ong Zhi Xing). We personally called her as" Dua Pui Xing" which means de big fat girl
isn't the shyness inherited from my eldest auntie or her husband?
Eldest Auntie said: Don't be so shy, they come to visit you!

My uncle requested us to call her full name since in the kindergarten when the teacher spelled her full name she will replied " ya, cikgu"
She was quite close with uncle
 



Reading corner of Ong's family
JoJo was starting her food hunting journey to increase her weight
 
 

Non-stop gave the tidbits to us
He is the husband of my eldest auntie
 
Technology savvy Dua Pui Xing that was playing the handphone games

 
Luckily she didn't cry when i'm taking photo with her
She looked like my eldest auntie but she was the fat version
Told you, she had 30kg

10 minutes more, she refused to take photo with anyone
 
My eldest auntie
get ready to Roban temple

1 more pictures with her!

we went to temple hand in hand
Look her naughty face


 
She really like the photo shooting


Mickey was very beautiful



The skinny Naruto with Dua Pui Xing
 
 
Started to cultivate her
Burning the holly paper

Tay Pa Pa was joining the cam-whoring session

 After visiting temple, we departed to Saratok around 1pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase