-->

Monday 25 February 2013

The New Chapter of My Life

I manage to found a job in Miri. Luckily, the employer provides accommodation for me. At least, I do not have to crack my head to find it. Unfamiliar with the geographic location of the Miri bring me the difficulties to settle the accomodation problem.

Miri is the city in northern part of Sarawak and the second largest city in Sarawak. The major industries of Miri is oil and gas. Shell and Petronas establish their headquarters in Miri. The oil and gas industry brings in expatriates from various countries. Expatriates market make the Tenby International School has spread its wings to Miri.  

Laziness drive me to write too much. Lets the pictures do the talk (about my hostel)

 
My hostel- double storey terrace house located in Pelita Area, Miri
 
car park 

kinda hate this type of memo. Isn't the memo producer will follow what she said???
 
Can you guess how many people in the house? (it was ready to have the shoes shop)


 
Living room with CNY decoration
Utilities bill that will pasted every month by the college staff
  
 wide variety of shoes could be found in the every corner of the home


 
My room number- it's suppose rent to the student...but the princpal cater one of the room for me (part of the benefit)
My room

No more study table when working
Wardrobe
Behind of the wardrobe
become my storage
 
Kitchen
Electrolux Microwave.I learn to utilize the microwave when I move in
There is not enough for 10 people by using this small refrigerator
Gas stove and the different gas supply in Miri

 
My Table
Panasonic washing machine
2 bathroom attached with the toilet
 
one of the toilet cannot be used
The bathroom that I used everyday
2 showers
It has hot and cold water
 
at the back area of the kitchen


 

 
Let's proceed to upstair. The landlord should provides stairs handrails


 
Quite surprise with so many shampoo

Lets me point out 1 of the home hazard analysis- that is ueven floor surface..cause the tenants fell and step easily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase