-->

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Creamy Mushroom

Update on **5 May 2013**
I learned this vegetarian recipe on Malaysia voting day from Li Yun (one of the new friends that I have in the Chang De Temple, Miri). I didn’t inform her the main purpose that I took the photo of each step that she cooked the creamy mushroom. That’s the reason she was quite surprised that I took each photos with detail. Pardon me, the excuse was photos made me remember those cooking steps easily. Guess what, I wished to learn some vegetarian dish since I hoped one day I back to Saratok I can cook for my Mummy. (Mummy will have vegetarian during the first and fifteen day according to the lunar calendar Chinese). 

Mummy started her vegetarian journey when Mickey (little youngest sister) was in the primary six. The vegetarian dish that appeared on the lunch and dinner table in my home, Saratok were lack of attention. I was thinking that if  the vegetarian dish in my home looked attractive, most of us will follow Mummy eat the vegetarian food together. Vegetarianism and should be encouraged but not imposed on other. It was good for our health and the most important things was not to harm or kill whether vocal or physically towards any beings. For me, vegetarianism required years of practices to understand its significance. 
 The other ingredients that needed were vegetarian mushroom powder, vegetarian curry powder and sugar
The mushrooms were get ready to fried!
 Heat the oil
 Fried the mushrooms

Milk gravy 
End Product. I like it very much

Ingredients

1. Flour
2. Mushroom
3. Diary Champ Milk
4. Vegetarian mushroom powder (香菇粉)
5. Vegetarian curry powder
6. Sugar

Instructions

1. Roll the mushrooms with floor
2. Fried them until golden brown color
3. Heat the Diary Champ milk
4. Add the vegetarian mushroom powder (香菇粉), vegetarian curry powder, sugar
5. Mix those gravy with the fried mushroom
6. Dish and serve up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase