-->

Monday 3 June 2013

Chicken Curry

Curry chicken is not my favorite. Few weeks ago, my Malay colleague, Maria taught me on how to cook Malay curry chicken. I felt motivated and wished to try chicken curry. I almost forgot what she taught me (lazy to write down), I have to explore on my own.That's how it turned to the Chinese style curry chicken


According to Maria, the rempah tumis is the must in cooking Malay curry chicken

The chicken curry is ready to be served
Ingredients

1. Curry powder
2. Ladies fingers
3. Chicken wings
4. Potatoes
5. Coconut milk
6. Rempah 

Cooking method:

1. Heat the oil and fried the onion, garlic until aromatic
2.Add the chickens
3.After that, mix the potatoes,lady fingers, coconut milk, rempah together
4.Bring to boil and lower to medium to simmer the curry for 20 minutes until the chicken is tender      and potatoes, lady fingers are soften. Add more water if the water appears to be drying up. 
4.Dish up and serve

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase