-->

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Deep Fried Potatoes-Filled Curry Puffs

Update on **22 June 2013**

I fried these potatoes filled curry puff on last Saturday. I bought the ready prepared or instant curry puffs from Servay Hypermarket instead of making. I will try to make my own curry puff in one day since home made was the better.

When I was in my hometown, I dislike the curry puff (maybe it was not suite my taste). I changed when I studied in UMS, there was a Malay in the hostel sold the nice curry puff. (I love its crunchy layer enclosed with aromatic or spicy filling). I still remembered the owner of the Malay stall was come from Beaufort, Sabah (same hometown with my roommate). From that time, I was the huge fan of curry puff and cannot resist a good curry puff.

 Ready prepared curry puff
 Heat the oil

 Deep fried until turn golden brown
Save it in the container and then fridge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase