-->

Sunday 2 June 2013

1st Nike Sport Shoes

The original intention that I bought this Nike sport shoes was for the Rainforest Borneo Resort outings (can be seen from the post Rainforest Borneo Resort Miri). I told Rosamond it really make my heart pain (I was the type that will value every single cent that I had spent). Guess what, Rosamond said "that was the necessary item, you did the right thing" Rosamond undergo drastically change in her buying habits since she stepped into the path of a doctor. The pressure from her studies turned her from a thrift characteristic to a heavy spending and consumption characteristic. I understood that's a only way to release her stress. Back to topic, having a pair of pricey sport shoes which also equal to its quality, I hoped it can stand with me for few years.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase