-->

Tuesday 8 July 2014

BEXCO

We stopped at Centum City to visit Busan Art Center. Eventually we couldn't found Busan Art Center. Failure to visit Busan Art center didn't disappointed me. I didn't appreciate the value of the paintings, tile works and so on in the Busan Art center.

Eventually, we visited BEXCO, Busan premier MICE venue that spread over eight floors with multipurpose hall as large as three foot trail fields combined.


BEXCO auditorium


Random picture in front of coffee shop. Drinking coffee was the favorite culture of Koreans
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

International Motor Show was there!!!
It was grand


Ford camping car.

I would like to try my car sleeping experience in the ford camping car

Coffee shop in the ground floor
Innocent and naive Korean children

We were entering the BEXCO hall and further explore the second floor. I was quite impressed of its design and architecture
We didn't enter since it was charged

I was not interested for International Motor Show since I was not the car lovers. If Naruto was there, sure she will walk through all the automobile exhibition and fully spend more than an hour to appreciate the new structure of the automobiles. However, through this opportunity make me realized the uniqueness and capability of the certain automobile brand to win the market share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase