-->

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Visiting K-Land: Day 1 + Day 2

Update on **1 June 2014**

In the early morning, I took the flight from Miri to KK. I wished to revisit Wagamma Japanese Restaurant in One Borneo, KKin order to try its wonderful bento set few years ago. 

Then my action plan took place right after when I stopped by the KKIA waiting for my next flight to Busan.  

Yeay, finally few years later able stepped into Wagamama Japanese Restaurant
 
Bought JoJo a meal since she is the poor students right now  

 
Around 5pm, I reached KKT2 lately due to raining heavily and traffic jam 
 While waiting for Hani, me and Yuin discussed about the Busan trip
I was holding the smartphone of Wen Liann (so called "photographer") which was made in China 

Around 10pm, we were in KKIA 2. I thought we had plenty of time for the next flight to Busan on 1 am on 2 June 2014 but actually not much time left when we had to solve the luggage problem and headed to unknown direction (not familiar with the KKIA 2) 

Since it was my first time in KKIA 2, feel free and excited to shoot more photos as much I can 
Thanks to Wen Liann for taking this picture 
 Selfie time !!!
KKIA 2 looked so huge and gigantic 

 
Yuin, who was my seat partner along the Korea trip most of the times 
Group photo before the plane took off 

Update on ** 2 June 2014**

Around 7.30am (South Korea time ), we reached Gimhae Airport in Busan. South Korea is 1 hour ahead compared to Malaysia. 

There was a free shuttle bus send all the passengers to the arrival hall.  

Other backpackers said " if in our country wouldn't have this kind of good shuttle service, they will ask the passengers walk by foot to arrival hall although it's a long distance walkway"

I just smiled and in fact I'm totally agree with them. 

 Me and Hani 
 
Around few minutes, we were in arrival hall 
The peace sign hand belonged to Wen Liann 
Busan, I'm ready to explore you!!!
Add caption
 Had to fill customs declaration forms
 
 Searching for the railway or subway station in the airport. 
In order to get to Busan Gimahae Light Transit, walk straight from the airport and then turned left 
Luckily the cleaner in the railway station willing to help us to get the coin of subway station 
Alamak, all in "Bahasa Korea" 

What a coincidence, same flight with the Singapore backpackers and headed to the same guesthouse. 
Bought a ticket again to Seomyeon station 
After few minutes, we were in Jungan station exit gate no. 3 to search for Nampo guesthouse
Relaxed and shooted the photos with Hani 

 
 

To be continued.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase