-->

Sunday 13 July 2014

Hauendae Beach + Gwangali Bridge

We stopped at Hauendae station to search for Haeundae beach.

Actually I didn't had the chance to smell the air of Haeundae beach. I went to massage center located near the Haeundae beach to massage my foot to reduce the knee joint pain.

Snapping the Haeundae beach view from far away


Street vendors sold different snacks, seafood, clothes, souvenirs. For me the price was incredible expensive. 

I was interested one of the long pant, made in Korea but it charged 68000 won (RM 204) but ended up not owned it. Until now, I regret for not possessed that long pant. 

That's where we indulged our dinner
From left: Odeng, Gimbab, Tteokbokki (Korean traditional snacks)

***********************

Gwangali Beach


After massage, my knee joint pain didn't lessening.I always exciting when going on new tourist attractions. It's quite stressful (severe knee joint pain) when I followed my travel partners to walk by foot around 25 minutes to Gwangali beach.It ruined my mood to "feel" the beauty of the Gwangali Beach. I frustrated to myself when my knee joint was in pain and also troubled other travel partners.

**********************

Hotteok, sweet snack filled with sunflower seeds and served in the paper cup
Demanded "Oppa" to shoot our group photo with Hotteok owner 

**************************

Lee Min Ho poster decorated in the subway station. His poster make me feel better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase