-->

Sunday 6 July 2014

Jagalchi Fish Market + Busan International Film Festival + Lotte Department Store

After bought T-Money, we utilized it by heading to Jagalchi Market. It was the largest seafood market in Busan.

It has 2 sections: outdoor market and indoor market.

It was raining and super cold at that time. Starting exploring the indoor market 

I could smell the seafood creatures in the air before I reached there. In the whole street of outside Jagalchi Market, I could found that ajumma (s) were selling wide varieties of seafood. 




Live sea creature 


Dried fishes
Marinated crabs







Actually, I'm quite disappointed and regretted when I was not fully discovered the uniqueness of the Jagalchi Market.(found that others blogs attached wide varieties of interesting corner photos for the Jagalchi Market).

*******************

Then, we stopped at Busan International Film Festival (BIFF). It was not fun, it looked like the street that with a lot of street vendors that were selling the Korea snacks and garments.



**********************

In the underground shopping mall near the BIFF. The environment and the clothes reduce my buying needs

********************

Since we completed the planned itinerary on 2 June 2014 early, we decided to shop at Lotte Department Store.

For me, I came here not shopping but for the view only. Genuinely speaking, I couldn't afford the products in there. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase