-->

Saturday 2 August 2014

Ilchul Land

Our next stop was Ilchul Land, located in the eastern part of JeJu Island.

For those the super fans of Running Man, Korean variety show I believed they had heard this attractions and definitely enjoyed visiting there.

For the regular visitor like me, I seemed like surrounded by the green landscapes when stepped in Ihcul Land with bonsai, miniature waterfall, palm trees. Anyway, I enjoyed for taking photos at there in order to show off among the Running Man fans I had been there!!!

Our discounted 4 persons entrance fees was 35000 won (RM 113.75)

Along the way, we found a lot of wind turbines
It symbolized the green energy in the JeJu Island

Water front park


Accidentally rubbed the stone laying eggs (pregnancy stone)
 For those that want a baby girl, kindly rub the right side of the stone for 3 times while for the baby boy, please rub the left side of the stone for 3 times. 


Various signboard about the Running Man (Korean Variety Show) in the attraction area indicated that certain scenes took place


Running man signboard again
At our backdrop was traditional women diver statue




Cafe and restaurants


Who's he? I was not the fans of Running Man










Not explored Micheon Cave with them. Knee pain attacked me



Without Wen Liann, I cannot shared the beauty of Micheon Cave. Thank you!!!








Street of statue













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lee Chin's Secret Garden. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase